A course to suit all abilities
- Jumps range from 45cm – 1.05cm
- The course offers a wide and varied range of fences to cater for all levels from pre-novice, novice and open.
- The layout allows trainers to view large area of the course which makes it ideal for schooling for groups and individuals.
- All fences are regularly maintained with good take off and landing areas and grass is managed to ensure good coverage.
- We continually review and update the course adding different jumps throughout the year.
“…I have produced lots of young horses and riders through the grades from Novice to International level, and the cross country course at Deer Park is exceptional. It will give every level of horse and rider combination fun, experience and confidence. The going and the standard of construction put it in a class of its own. All my horses will be regular visitors!…..”
Jonty Evans, International Event Rider